Pinnacle High School Clubs & Activities
The Pinnacle Charter High School Key Club's Advisor is Mrs. Violeta Apodaca.
The Objectives and Activities of Key Club as stated in the Key Club Bylaws:
- To develop Initiative and Leadership
- To serve our school and the community
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than to the material values of life. To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and application of higher standards in scholarship, sportsmanship, ans social contacts.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide practical means to form enduring friendships, to render unselfish service, and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sounds public opinion and high idealism which make possible the in-crease of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and good will.
Visit our school website: https://sites.google.com/site/keyclubpinnaclecharter/home
Visit the national website: http://www.keyclub.org/home.aspx